30-MINUTE CHICKEN BROCCOLI CURRY
Lightning quick 30-Minute Chicken broccoli Curry is an amazing, healthful easy prep meal .
Homemade chicken curry has never been simpler with this foolproof recipe that cooks up in less than half hour.
Chicken and broccoli are great friends of “healthy” dishes, so we enjoy it!
SO much flavor loaded into this comforting, and warm recipe.
Curried Chicken and Broccoli – 30 min Recipe –
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 large bunch of broccoli
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of curry powder
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 clove of garlic shredded
- salt and pepper
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small bunches. Cook them in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes. Set aside and keep a tablespoon of the cooking water.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and sprinkle with curry, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Add the shredded garlic clove. Mix well.
- In a frying pan, on high heat, pour in vegetable oil and the chicken pieces. sauté. Brown them. Then lower the heat.
- Add the broccolis and the cooking water, salt and pepper. Add the sesame oil and cook the all for another 2 minutes.
- Enjoy the meal while it’s hot!