Super Delicious Homemade Keto Pizza |very low carb|
How to make very low carb Ketogenic PIZZA at home ! This is one of the easiest and most basic keto recipe. Who doesn’t love Pizza. I do enjoy pizza as often as I can ! Why is this keto pizza crust so good? Well… because it is made up of fat, and yes I said fat … The combination of mozzarella and almond flour , result on a packed full of flavor pizza crust.
Keto Ground Beef and Cheese Pizza
For the dough
- 1.4 oz almond powder ( 40g )
- 4.2 oz mozzarella Cheese ( 120g )
- 1 whole egg
- 1 oz cream cheese ( 30 g )
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp psyllium husk
For the topping
- 4 tbsp thick heavy cream ( 60 g )
- 5.2 oz ground beef ( 150 g )
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1.7 oz yellow bell pepper ( 50 g )
- 1.7 oz shredded Swiss Cheese ( 50 g )
- salt, pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C | 390°F.
- In a bowl, pour the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Melt in the microwave for 1 minute. Mix well.
- Then add the almond powder, baking soda, vinegar, psyllium husk, egg and salt and mix well until everything is well combined.
- On an ovenproof baking sheet, spread the dough quite thinly.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a skillet over medium heat pour a tablespoon of oil and the ground beef with paprika, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about ten minutes and then set aside.
- Once the dough is cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- If the dough is not flat enough, you can turn it over.
- Then pour the heavy cream over the entire surface, add the cooked ground beef, then the bell pepper cut into small pieces, and finally the shredded gruyère cheese.
- Bake again for 5 minutes.
- You can enjoy it right away, and cold is also good !